+4 0761 784 424
Placed at an altitude of 1350 m at the entrance to the Păltiniş mountain resort, the church whose patron holiday is The Transfiguration of Jesus was built between 1925 and 1927.
It is made of fir wood and covered with shingles, in imitation of the old Transylvanian wooden churches. Right near the hermitage lies the tomb of philosopher Constantin Noica, who spent the last 13 years of his life at Păltiniş.
Coordonate GPS: 45.67 N, 23.93 E