Mobile phone no.:
+4 0744 787 680
During his visit to Jina the locals told his Highness King Charles II that their orthodox church is much too small for such a big village. The king kept his promise and helped the people of Jina build a new church, which was much bigger and beautiful than the old one. Erected between 1937 and 1939, the new church dominates the whole region with its architecture and size, being rightfully considered a Cathedral of the Mountains.
The church has two entrances, one for women and the other for men and it is so spacious that it may very well welcome over 2000 believers.
Coordonate GPS: 45.78 N, 23.67 E